Join ASW Distillery for their 2x4 Cocktail Class featuring The Crossing Quad Malt & Duality Double Malt cocktails by Ben Richardson of Staplehouse (Bon Appetit's 2016 Best New Restaurant in the country) fame.
The experience will include these two cocktails, two additional cocktails with our other spirits, and live instruction on crafting all four cocktails. Not to mention samples of each spirit, a tour and, depending on which ticket option you select, one of the last SIX bottles of our delicious (and limited-edition) The Crossing Quad Malt Whiskey to take home.
COCKTAILS EXPERIENCE TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Guided, hands-on cocktail experience, including a brief overview of the history of cocktails and the elements for constructing the perfect spring whiskey cocktails with Staplehouse's Ben Richardson
- Small sample of each ASW spirit featured in the cocktails
- Four half-cocktails, including one each made with their Duality Double Malt & The Crossing Quad Malt
- Tour of ASW production facility, including their Scottish-style twin copper pot stills and barrel house
COCKTAILS + BOTTLE EXPERIENCE TICKETS INCLUDE:
- All of the above, PLUS...
- Bottle of The Crossing Quad Malt, the world's first Quad Malt, distilled from a grain-in mash of 25% malted rye (like their Resurgens Rye), 25% malted barley, 25% malted oats and 25% malted wheat for a delicious, slightly herbal whiskey with notes of vanilla, honey, allspice and hay on the nose.
Half the proceeds of The Crossing bottle sales go to the Giving Kitchen.
Tickets available here.