U.S. Foods presents Columbus, GA Restaurant Week featuring local restaurants July 23–29, 2018. New this year, restaurants have the opportunity to offer lunch and/or brunch options! It’s a celebration of Columbus, GA dining where food lovers can indulge in the city’s culinary scene as local restaurants offer prix fixe, signature menus at exceptional prices.
How it works
- Check out the participating locally owned and operated restaurants.
- Choose specially priced meals at $15, $25 or $30, not including tax, tip or drinks.
- Call the restaurant to inquire about reservations.
- Indulge in Columbus hot spots showcasing some of their best dishes.
- Enjoy a week of affordable and delicious local food.
This year's Columbus Restaurant Week beneficiary is Giving Kitchen. Read more and view menus here.